Tim Bray posted a follow-up to his Wide Finder series - WF IX - More, More, More. I was amused to see a reference to one of my postings.
Alas, no - I did not provide any code. This, of course, prompted an age-old question.
Without further ado, here are the top 10 answers to the question "Do IT Architects code?".
A. Why resort to code when we can torment you with PowerPoint
9. Gimme a sec - the answer is somewhere in one of these 3-ring binders
8. Only when explaining things to software weenies
7. Yes, but it was decommed around December of 99
6. No, but I know several coders
5. Most definitely! Right here in this box, next to the "Unit Test" box
4. Do models count? They're in UML!
3. map(chr hex, unpack '(A2)*', '596573')
2. Only when nobody is looking
1. Hehe... Coding is so pre-web4.2...